Thursday, February 17, 2011

12th Wedding Anniversary Post Part 2 (Photos)

The flowers I found at my doorstep on the 13th of February.  This is how Peter set the theme for the day.

My son Benjamen giving me a critique of where each flower should go.  He was fasinated by the variety of shapes, colours and smells.


After two years of my going crazy over school and he feels the need to remind me that we still matter after 12 years of marriage.  Ladies this man is physically blind and still found ways to surprise me.  No man has an excuse now!

This is Peter after a full meal at Kelsey's.  This is NOT the time to tell him I have a sinus infection.

The waitress spotted the camera and insisted on taking the photo for us when Peter spilt the beans about it being our anniversary.
We had a great time just the two of us. Having time together is so hard and it makes it more special.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Annviersary! Good on your Man! What girl doesn't love a fresh bouquet delivered at her doorstep? I wish you two a really fabulous year!

    Vie

    ReplyDelete