Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Christmas/Boxing Day Miracle

We had an excellent surprise this morning when we found an extra deposit from the Provencial Government which just happened to be enough to replace the only camera we had that was broken just before Christmas Eve.

This meant that I got a camera to catch the last of our family's festivities that we can make. 

I'll be able to continue posting my portfolio on behance too.  I'll have a camera to use for school too. 

Yeah!!!  I love to take my own photos of things I find that inspire me.  So keep posted on what's going on. 

Monday I'll start the documentation about the Textural Nursery and begin posting about it by Wednesday. 

My camera should be safe now also, because my son Ben got his first camera.  I'm trying to figure out how to use his camera to save some of his photos and accidentally lost a few photos.  Thank goodness it's no hard ship for Ben.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment