Monday, May 2, 2011

Introducting Wendy M. Turley Interiors

It's official I have started the paperwork to open Wendy M. Turley Interiors.  I hope to open my doors in June 2011.  So keep coming back for the introduction of my company's new website. 


I will be offering consultations in colour, furniture, space planning, finishes, organization, and redesign packages.  Due all projects being of a unique nature, contact me (Wendy Martin Turley) for quotes on your project. (416-567-2873 wmartinturley@rogers.com)



I'll be keeping this blog going also.  So stay tuned to for pictures from Crate and Barrel Mississauga Tweet Up #cbmisstweetup I really had a great time and some great pieces could be found there.

I've a few other things in the works to so through everything I will try to post at least one blog post a week while I'm recovering from surgery in May.  Building a business plan, knitting some home decor (No I'm not knitting lap rugs, I'm a little past that these days. But I did fall asleep with a pattern in my head last night, so let's see if anyone else likes it.)

I am very excited over this turn of events and intrigued at how quickly it's happening.

Until later,

WendyMT

No comments:

Post a Comment