Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Last Push for Thesis Project and Guest Blog Posts

Well I'm well on my way into my Thesis Project and enjoying every minute of it.  It's only a little over a month to go before I graduate and there's so much to do.

I've not posted before this because I've been seriously ill, but I'm on the mend and working hard to keep up with my Thesis work.  I hope to get back to posting again regularly in May.  I've not been idle.

You can find guest blog posts by me at:

Eco-Greenies: Eco-Blog and News Site
http://ecogreenies.com/greenreview/eco-news/organic-and-fair-trade-flowers-not-just-for-valentine%E2%80%99s-day-anymore/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
I write about how we all can make little changes in our choices, in this case cut flowers, in our lives and in our work.

Stagetecture
http://stagetecture.com/2011/03/guest-blogger-creating-outdoor-spaces-for-special-needs-to-enjoy/
This article is on how to design an outdoor space with Special Needs family members and friends in mind while building a place that people will be happy to enjoy.

I'm working on other posts for this blog and these others.  I hope to have them out at the end of April.

Until then hope you will enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment